Bratton Scott, LLC is dedicated to assisting professionals in our community with over 15 years of on and offsite seminars and continuing education assistance. Upon request, our attorneys and social workers present educational seminars to non-profit organizations, employers, support groups, associations, special interest groups, accountants, attorneys, and financial advisors in our community.
If you have a specific topic in mind you would like us to discuss, please let us know. Topics presented in the past are:
- Secrets to Protecting Your Home, Other Assets and Family from the Cost of Long Term Care
- Avoid 10 Most Common Estate Planning and Elder Law Mistakes Families Make
- What baby Boomers Need to Know About Estate Planning and their Financial Future
- Dementia Conversations: Knowing the Signs, How to Adapt and Legal Planning
- Understanding Estate Planning Documents
- How Does a Trust Protect My Assets?
- How Do you Know It’s Time to Create a Life Care Plan
- Special Needs Trusts
- Dementia: What You Must Know to Protect Your Loved One
The above is just a sample of topics, please contact our office for a full list, as well as a list of our current continuing education topics.