Bratton Scott Lawyers Negotiate Contracts for Business Clients in NJ, PA & FL
As a business owner, you are well aware that contract negotiation can sometimes be tedious. However, you also know that good negotiation strategy is critical to a successful contract that benefits all concerned parties. When you are negotiating any contract on behalf of your company, make sure your legal interests are being protected by the lawyers at Bratton Scott.
Common Types of Business Contracts
In the course of running a business, there are myriad contracts to negotiate – from your real estate lease to business formation to employment and shareholder agreements and more. You can rely on the well-honed negotiation skills of Bratton Scott lawyers when it comes to reviewing and drafting business contracts of all types.
- Business Formation – We will guide you through all of the contractual paperwork involved in forming your legal entity.
- Shareholder Agreements cover a wide range of issues and protect the stockholders and business.
- Stock vs. Asset Purchases – These purchases can be complex. We will review your needs and prepare the necessary documents to minimize taxes and maximize value.
- Merger, Acquisition, and Disposition Documents – When considering a merger or when your company is being acquired or taken over, you need the guidance of an experience business lawyer who will protect your financial interests.
- Real Estate – Rely on Bratton Scott to negotiate and review or draft all documents pertaining to purchase or lease agreements in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Employment Issues – We will prepare confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, severance agreements, etc.
Contact Bratton Scott for Contract Negotiation Advice
The experienced attorneys at Bratton Scott will protect your business interests when it comes to reviewing and drafting contracts. Contact our offices for a consultation by calling 856-857-6007 or by filling out our online form. We are conveniently located in Haddonfield and Ewing, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, and Fort Lauderdale, FL.