Your Family’s Best Interests are Our Primary Concern; Bratton Scott’s Life Care Planners will Advocate for Your Rights Every Step of the Way
When you are caring for an elderly relative, it’s completely understandable if you feel as though you are being pulled in a million directions. You just can’t be everywhere you need to be and be as responsive as you might like when everyone needs you. Especially if you don’t live close to your aging loved one, you need someone who can be your eyes and ears to make sure your relative is being cared for properly and that no one is taking advantage of your family.
If you feel like, despite your very best efforts, things may be spiraling out of control, we can help. You don’t have to do this alone. Caregiving can be overwhelming. There are many mistakes families make when trying to plan for the future. Bratton Scott’s Life Care Planners will coordinate all the issues you are dealing with to make certain nothing falls through the cracks. There are many components to a successful Life Care Plan. We will fight tirelessly for your family’s rights with nursing facilities, insurance companies and other elder care service providers. When you don’t know where to turn, turn to us.
We Advocate for Quality Care – Nothing Less
When your elderly loved one is living with you, it’s a bit easier to manage the activities of daily living. It’s likely you’ve had your share of crises, as well. Somehow, you’ve gotten by. However, as your loved one ages, and new eldercare needs arise, you may need to rely on someone else for assistance. Most likely, you will be considering in-home help or a skilled nursing facility.
Unfortunately, that’s when things might get challenging. You can’t be there every moment of the day. You have to trust that the people and places you select to care for your relative will do what they promise to do. When they don’t, you need someone to advocate on your behalf.
If You Answer “Yes” to Any of These Questions, Call Our Life Care Planners Today for an Assessment and Preparation of Life Care Plan
If your loved one is being taken advantage of, abused or neglected in a nursing home or assisted living facility, and you can’t get the information or answers you need, call us immediately.
- Are you juggling a job, a family and community involvement while you are trying to be the best caregiver you can be to an elderly relative?
- Do you sometimes feel like doctors and financial professionals are speaking a language you don’t understand?
- Are you getting conflicting information from various sources?
- Have you been told your loved one doesn’t qualify for Medicaid?
- Do you lay awake at night trying to figure out how to provide the care your elderly relative needs without losing your shirt?
- Are you aware that your relative doesn’t have the proper legal documents in place – a will, a trust, a healthcare proxy, powers of attorney and more – that will protect their assets?
- Does your loved one live in a different city or state, making regular visits and caregiving even more difficult?
- Do you wish you had the time to research the various elder care options in your community, but can’t get it all done in 24 hours a day?
Take a deep breath and pick up the phone, or fill out our convenient online contact form. Unless you are an elder care professional, you can’t possibly be expected to have the expertise and knowledge necessary to investigate the options, weigh the pros and cons of your many choices, make the best decisions for your loved one’s care – while being there all the time to monitor care. We will help make sure your loved one’s care is coordinated.
We will help. We have the tools and the skills to make sure you have the information you need to make the best decisions. When you need an advocate, we will be right there by your side. From the moment you call Bratton Scott, you can rest easy knowing you are no longer in this alone.
Call Today for A Consultation about Your Elderly Loved One’s Life Care Plan
The compassionate Life Care Planners and experienced elder care lawyers at Bratton Scott can be your go-to resource for assistance as you make decisions about your elderly loved one’s care today and in the future. Having a Life Care Plan in place can reduce stress and give you peace of mind knowing you are prepared for any challenges that may arise.
Contact our office today for a consultation.