73% of Americans Voluntarily Receive Reduced Retirement Income
Social Security maximization planning can help open your eyes to the many benefits available to those smart enough to plan ahead!
For most Americans, Social Security is your largest asset in retirement and often the most mismanaged. Deciding when to retire and when to take this benefit is everything. Most Americans don’t realize there are several strategies available to maximize your social security benefits.
At Bratton Scott, we are here to help guide you through the myriad of rules surrounding Social Security pension calculations. Through our state of the art software, we run the many possible scenarios unique to your situation and highlight the best choices for our clients.
We will explain how social security works, changes to the social security law, how these changes may impact your retirement, and strategies to optimize benefits under the new rules.
You can potentially save tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars with the right choices. We help our clients:
- Decide when you should start receiving your Social Security benefit
- Learn when to apply for Social Security
- Evaluate ways you can increase your overall Social Security benefit
- Incorporate spousal benefits and how they work
- Navigate your options if you are divorced or widowed so you select the best election options
- Maximize benefits if you have an adult disabled child
- Explain the impact if you want to work during your retirement years
- Gain an understanding of how your Social Security benefits taxed
Each client receives their customized social security report that highlights easy to understand options unique to them.
You paid into Social Security your entire life. If you live to age 80 your benefit will be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. That is why every dollar counts significantly. If you are close to retirement age, don’t be one of the 73% Americans. Contact Bratton Scott today to schedule your social security planning session.