John D. Rothamel, Esq.
South Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania Real Estate Law Attorney
John has won numerous awards over the past seven years from the public and his peer for his real estate representation of clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Top Lawyer, Real Estate Law (as voted by attorneys); SJ Magazine: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Awesome Attorney, Real Estate Law (pubic vote); South Jersey Magazine: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- NJ Super Lawyer, Super Lawyer Rising Star; New Jersey Monthly Magazine: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- “20 Under 40” Most Influential Business People in South Jersey; South Jersey Biz Magazine: 2013
- “40 Under 40” Business Leaders; SNJBP: 2014
- Most Influential Law Firm in South Jersey; SNJBP: 2014
- Served from 2007 to 2009, 2016 on the Board of Directors for the Burlington Camden Association of Realtors (BCCAR), and as a speaker, advisor, teacher and counsel to thousands of New Jersey and Florida’s licensed realtors.
Clients and Working Relationships
John represents in excess of 500 clients per year in transactions ranging from first-time homebuyers to large-scale mergers and acquisitions, condominiums to apartment complexes, mom-and-pop barbershops to shopping malls and restaurants.
In addition to John noted expertise as a real estate attorney, he serves as Counsel and General Counsel to a number of local real estate agencies, real estate investment firms, and property development companies.
Real Estate Law Practice
John Rothamel’s expertise lies in the preparation and negotiation of contracts, evaluation of relevant inspections, review of title reports and surveys, and navigating clients through a successful settlement.
His primary focus lies with evaluating the intricacies of a transaction and working closely with the title company, mortgage lender, surveyor, inspectors, developments, contractors, and the end user of a property to ensure that all issues which may arise are addressed immediately and resolved before they become a hindrance to the transaction. John believes that communication is the key to a successful transaction, and working as a team to ensure that each transaction sees its way to a successful settlement.
- J.D., Widener School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware
- The University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland
- Lenape High School in Medford, New Jersey
- New Jersey
- John Rothamel is an in-demand speaker known to fill rooms with his seminars covering all aspects of real estate law.
- He served from 2007 to 2009 as a director for the Association of Realtors (BCCAR), and as a speaker, advisor, teacher and counsel to thousands of New Jersey’s licensed realtors.
Please contact John Rothamel for a consultation to discuss your legal needs. He can be reached by calling 856-857-6007. Or fill out our convenient online form today.